“Vamped Up presents ~ BLOODSHED! Global Battle of the Bands”
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Details on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents of any nation. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 11th of March 2022
- Entrants can be citizens of any nation or genre of music. We will not promote any group directly insight violence, intolrence or discrimination.
5. Entering is done via the VampedUp.tv website. All entries must supply their own content necessary to complete their profile.
- By entering the Link, each entrant warrants and agrees that the entrant has not entered into any other arrangement, agreement or understanding which would restrict or prevent the entrant entering their content and song in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and participating in the prize draw.
- By entering the battle of the bands, each entrant warrants that they have procured all required consents to enter the band, creative works and songs from all persons who have created, whether alone or jointly, or have any rights in the Link and song, including all band members.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per entrant and only one (1) entry permitted per band.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant and remove them from the competition if they have made a misleading entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries, entrants and band members (including identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, unplayable or inaudible entries will be deemed invalid, no refunds will be given.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to invalidate any entries which it reasonably suspects have been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information and/or entries that have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts, including but not limited to social networking accounts.
- This is a game of skill and popularity in determining the winners. At the end of each Promotional Period, each entry will be individually judged based on talent, appeal and suitability by Vamped Up and the fan base. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified in writing or by telephone within 14 days of competition completion.
- If winner is unreachable the prize will go to the next in line after 90 Days.
16. Each entry will be assessed for validity by the competition Promoter.
- The winners (and the winners’ bands, if applicable) must make their own way at their own cost to the “Our Party” Event if they wish to see the draw take place. Spending money, meals, insurance, transport, items of a personal nature and all other ancillary costs do not form part of the prize package.
- Prizes must be taken on the terms given or will be forfeited. The prizes are subject to the sponsor’s terms and conditions.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes are not included.
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as or redeemed for cash.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the comments, recordings, songs and Links containing songs (Content) they submit via the promotion. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for any Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or invalidate any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem to be: in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights; defamatory; obscene; derogatory; pornographic; sexually inappropriate; violent; abusive; harassing; threatening; objectionable with respect to race, religion, ethnicity or gender; not suitable for children aged under 15; or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) they will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in the Content; (c) they have obtained the consent from the creator(s) of the works, all performers and any other third party rights holders in relation to all existing and future intellectual property rights in the Content to the uses and terms herein; (d) they have ensure that all creators, performers and third parties that have Moral Rights in the Content have (1) validly waived their Moral Rights, to the extent permissible by law, and (2) voluntarily, irrevocably and unconditionally consented to all or any acts or omissions by Unilever in relation to the use of the Content in accordance with these terms which would infringe their Moral Rights, (e) their Content shall not contain computer viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (f) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
- Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify and keep the Promoter indemnified from and against any claim arising out of (a) any breach or default by the entrant of clause 22 of these Terms and Conditions, including any breach of any warranty given by the entrant, and (b) any claim that the intellectual property rights of any third party have been infringed by submitting the Content and any legal proceedings arising from any such claim.
- All entries (which shall include links, images and video content, submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their (and each band member’s, if applicable) name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting Vamped Up and their associated entities (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate without issuing any refunds.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if any competition is cancelled or delayed for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize/participation on a Vamped Up.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, a winner (and band members, if applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social media platform. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- The Promoter is VAMPEDUP (ABN 85 569 949 746) & BRIMBLE MEDIA (ABN 34 637 082 323) of 32 Hope Street, South Brisbane 4101, Queensland, AUSTRALIA.